Since we are asked frequently about the terms of application by those with the intention of joining us, we would like to state the requirements of joining our organization.
- Firstly we are expecting you to truly want to learn traditional Okinawan Goju-Ryu karate.
- The candidate/candidates might be a group or a person.
- You have to be independent (you cannot be a member of any other organization).
- Every applicants have to send a letter of introduction which should be detailed in which you state the reason or reasons why you intend to join our organization.
- According to your letter of introduction we are going to decide whether you are appropriate to be a member of Sakura-Kai (IGKS), and if you do so we are going to notify you.
- If you are qualified then you are required to organize a seminar in your country where you (and your students) introduce yourself. Every expense should be covered by the applicant.
- After the seminar has ended we are going to decide if you are technically and humanly qualified, if you are then we are going finalize your membership in Sakura-Kai (IGKS).
Application: E-mail: email@example.com
Chief instructor of IGKS