Hanshi Yoshio Kuba 10. dan
Okinawa Goju-Ryu Karate-Do Gand Master
Yoshio Kuba is a 10th Dan black belt and is the head of the Kenpokai in Okinawa, Japan. He was a direct student of Seikichi Toguchi Sensei, who was a student of Chojun Miyagi Sensei and Seiko Higa Sensei. Kuba Sensei epitomizes the understanding of Goju and his understand of its concepts and application is legendary but off and on the dojo floor. He run a full time acupuncturist practice in Okinawa and is head of the Acupuncture Association in Japan.
The following is his achievements:
1. Started Judo at age of 9.
2. Learned Kempo at age 14.
3. Entered Karate path at age of 15.
4. Became an apprentice of Mr. Seikichi Toguchi of Goju Ryu at age 17.
5. Became a director of Goju Ryu Shoreikan at age 27.
6. Became a Master of Goju Ryu Shoreikan at age 34.
POSTS Held or Holding
1. Chariman of Okinawa Perfecture Acupuncture Association.
2. Director of Okinawa City Karate‐Do Federation
3. Standing Director of Okinawa Perfecture Karate‐Do Union
4. Vice Chairman of Okinawa City Youth Sports Association
5. Chairman and General Master of Okinawa Karate‐Do Association
6. Director of Goju‐Ryu Karate Kenpo Kenbu Kan
7. President of Authentic Goju Ryu Karate‐Do & Kobudo Federation Kenbu Kai
the original Traditional Okinawa Martial Arts.
1. Masters degree in Pharmacy
2. Qualified Acupunturist