Since we are frequently asked about the terms of application by those with the intention of joining us, we would like to state the requirements of joining our organization.
- Firstly we are expecting you to be committed and to truly want to learn traditional Okinawan Goju-Ryu Karate.
- The candidate/candidates might be a group or a person.
- You have to be independent (you cannot be a member of any other Goju-Ryu organization).
- All applicants have to send a letter of introduction in which they should describe their reason or reasons for joining our organization.
- In addition, we ask for your short Karate autobiography.
- If you already have an organization, please give a short presentation of it ( Facebook, Web …)
- On the basis of your letter of introduction we are going to decide whether you are appropriate to be a member of International Goju-Ryu Karate-Do Sakura-Kai (IGKS), if the answer is yes, we are going to notify you.
- When you are qualified then you are required to organize a seminar in your country where you (and your students) introduce yourself. Every expense should be covered by the applicant.
- After the seminar has ended we (you and me) are going to decide if we are technically and humanly a good fit. If we are, then we are going to finalize your membership in Sakura-Kai (IGKS).
Application: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Instructor of IGKS